RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:03:49 GMT
At 08:49 AM 4/7/99 +0200, you wrote:

> [...]

Jean-Louis:

>>So I understand that the above claim is unproven (there is no
>>guarantee that chlorophyll can indeed be used to make heme
>>molecules). On the other hand, I wonder heme molecules from meat are
>>usable.

Not as far as the information I read, which could be 20 years out of date.
I would think that if you wanted heme molecules from RAF, it would be
the blood you're after (Dracula!;) and it would depend on how it would
be digested, I suppose.

>>Lynton:

Jean-Louis:

>>How does one know that it is a cleanser inside the body? What do
>>people experience when injected with chlorophyll that makes them think
>>it has a cleansing effect?

Lynton:
Pass. I think that part of the 'cleansing' is to do with reconstitution
of the blood, but somehow it is also good for dealing with toxins, and
even radiation it is claimed !