RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 18:18:34 -1000
Susan:
>Please forget about that polio vaccine.  Formaldehyde is one of the
>ingredients and the only cases of polio found lately were caused by the
>vaccine.

Yeah. My understanding is that that is the big problem with the live virus
version. I will definately look more into it before we would ever consider
such a thing.

>Vaccines are found to destroy immune systems. A cash cow for the
>medical industry is how vaccinations figure in the scheme of things and
>population control!

I have researched vaccination a fair amount and found hyperbole on each
side. I remain perplexed by the whole issue, but will err on the
conservative side I'm sure ;)

>No one knows how many brain damaged children and deaths have resulted from
>vaccinations!  But the figure is HIGH!

Thanks for your concern, and again, we are eshewing vacciniations.

Cheers,
Kirt

PS...in my original post called vernix myconium. Anyone familiar with both
words probably understood that I messed up. Myconium--we had...later.

Secola  /\  Nieft