RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 13:04:39 -0700
>I apologize for my enthusiasm if it did not contribute to understanding.
>But OH do I feel good!  So much better than when I had to keep eating
>fruit to feel satisfied--but such satisfaction was so fleeting.  Now I can
>eat
>once in the day, and spend the remaining hours on other things for once.
>This
>is so much more efficient--eating just gut-dense fatty foods (tho' cooked!)
>that
>keep me satisfied, EVEN, ENERGETIC, and thin.  Most creative energy comes
>in least mass.  Though thin as a fruitarian I was so filled with craving I
>only FAILED
>TO THRIVE.  I can only report what I feel but I will try to control myself
>until
>another twenty years have passed and I can report to you again then.

Wonderfull, i was very curious to  hear your actual  experience.
I did the same kind of experience when i went from high fruit  and
nuts
intake to high animal fats and proteins inside the instintive
nutrition
frame work. My blood sugar that was quite erratic because of
artificial
cortisone suplementation,  improved remarkably in its stability. Low
blod
sugars can bring a feeling of emergency and panic that can be
alleviated
thru quickly absorbable sugar but  that way of responding require to
burn
that sugar  by exercizing intensely ( like when you have to search for
food
in the wild).
When i work intensely i am better off eating lot of fruit that day but
will be more endurant if the day before i ate lot of fats or proteins.
jean-claude