RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 21:15:27 -0400
Sorry to followup to my post, but to be fair, I forgot the subscription
information, in case someone may be interested:

I think as you stop and think about it, you'll understand just how
much you can benefit from subscribing to the magazine.  You can
subscribe today or whenever now would be convenient, taking note that if
you order within 3 days after receiving this letter, you will receive a
free copy of a very special booklet by Stephen Arlin a.k.a. "Captain
Wheatgrass" of Nature's First Law.

Rates (shipping included):
In the USA & Canada:
$6/issue
$30/year (6 issues)
$50/2 years (12 issues)

Foreign:
$8/issue
$40/year (6 issues)
$60/2 years (12 issues)

Subscribe today by contacting:
Nature's First Law
PO Box 900202
San Diego, CA  92190  USA
tel: (800) 205-2350
e-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]