RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:55:13 EDT
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 05:18:25 -0400
From: Bob Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [rawlife] Never take enemas nor colonics nor juice fasting

Ruth,
>What you might do with a patient who had just had a cardiac arrest but
who
>was still alive....

I know you were addressing this to Bernarr, but let me jump in and say
that you would know the answer to this one if you had been a subscriber
to the M2M a couple years ago.  One of our members DID have a heart
attack, and he knew calling 911 was the wrong answer.  He lay down
quietly and concentrated on his breathing until he had stabilized himself
and then called Dr. Bernarr for help.

Upon Bernarr's advice he remained in bed for the next 17 days meditating
on his symptoms, which varied in severity.  He said he could hear and
feel the arterial plaque breaking up and dissolving away.

The hardest part was dealing with his panicky wife (who several times
thought he was going to die unless they called 911) while still trying to
remain calm and focused on his breath.  He said that he couldn't talk at
all for long periods of time without getting pains and constrictions in
his chest that might have brought on another attack.

It was about the most awesome letter I've ever read about the true
healing power of the body and how much it responds if we only learn to
trust its natural processes and learn to "do nothing intelligently."
Everyone who has heart trouble ought to read it so they can learn what to
do and what not to do if they should ever get a heart attack.

We live in such ignorant times.

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])