RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 08:44:14 -0400
Chet wrote:
> Dr. Vetrano was working on a report of "what really
> happened" with TC and I told her I would print it in H&B, but
> she never got to it when I was still publishing. She then told
> me she would publish it in one of Victoria BidWell's
> magazines... but that was over a year ago now. I also seem to be
> off BidWell's list, so I haven't seen the report if it came out.

I have been looking for Victoria's advert/mags that came out
after TC passed on all weekend - I thought I saved that one, but
perhaps not. She did have an obit./memorial for him in that
issue - I recall she wrote how she ended up at TC's first wife's
house just before the funeral, and was invited to attend, or
something to that effect. On page 18 of the issue I recently
received there is a whole page devoted to TC Fry. On this page
Victoria writes: "PLEASE! PLEASE! Take a moment - RIGHT NOW -
to write up and send to me.. Any Remembrance of T.C. Fry Any
story, Any Gratitude, Any Love, Any Ancedote, Any Heroism, Any Pain,
Aby Poignant Moment, Any Fun, Any Misdeed, Any Good Deed".
This is scheduled for the 3rd Issue of Common Health Sense,
October, 1998. I think that Chet has already done an excellent
job with his article, but I thought I would mention that Vicotia's
solicitation for TC info is out there.

> I'd heard that Wigmore's fire started in her oven... but I
> wasn't told what was in her oven... surely not dried fruit...
> unless she was drying the fruit in that oven. Actually, I hadn't
> heard the dried fruit story before... though I had been told she
> ate yoghurt.

I was at a talk/seminar at Katherine Clark's house with Victoras,
Youtka, when he got the call telling of her death. Katherine told
us that she died of smoke inhalation trying to put out the fire
in the kitchen, which had started when she had left a kettle to
make tea on a burner, and had forgotten it until the fire.
Of course, this could be folklore like others, I only have
the words of Katherine to go on. Another thing that I remember
Katherine mention about Ann was that she (Ann)  would have nothing
to do with the Blue Green Algae that Victoras, Katherine and many
others are promoting (like page 21-52 of Victoria Bidwell's latest
issue, all alage devoted). Ann still believed that fresh wheatgrass
juice was far superior to the freeze dried algae powder. I don't
recall Katherine saying anything about the dried fruit, though.

Regards,

David