RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:10:20 -0500
Liza:

> Peter, and Ellie, I am very, very interested in this topic. I've spent many
> years thinking, reading, studying, lecturing, and writing articles about
> this subject;

[..]
> I'm not sure if this discussion might not be off topic for this list -
> maybe Dave will give some guidance here. If it is in fact off topic, I
> would be very eager to carry this on privately, with you'all (and whoever
> else might be interested).

Please, by all means continue - this issue is not that far off topic for
a raw-foods list, and I think that some of the discussions on the fanatical
sides of the raw food movement could benifit, IMO.

Ellie, I'll add my congratulations to your publishing success and hope
to hear more on your research.

Regards,

David