RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:43:25 -0500
Wes Peterson wrote:

> I've decided to un-subscribe.

Darn, darn, darn!   You let the extremists run you off after all.

Well, I'm going to stick around a while and save all the posts that attacked
you.  Maybe the more harsh phrases will sound different when they are
recycled---back toward their original authors.

You have no idea how exasperated I am!  The conversation seemed almost ready
to turn and go in an honest scientific direction: toward QUALITY.

Those on this list that have raised livestock know that a huge percentage of
the eat-this/eat-that/cook-it/don't-cook-it dietary arguing here is so much
b.s.   For instance, those people know that good hay makes for thriving
animals and poor-quality hay makes for sickly, non-producers.  There's no
reason to think a raw-foodist can thrive on a diet of low quality raw food.
Those that failed raw, and are insisting that's it's near-impossible for you
to succeed, need to know about that.

Please consider coming back.  I'll keep the toxic-exfruitarians (or whatever
they're called) in check.  I'll also give you a piece of my world's best
deer jerky.   :)

Good luck,
Rex Harrill