RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 May 97 15:23:37 -0000
>> Zephyr:
>> >"I guess" is probably a good phrase here.  By weight most of the meat
>> >I've eaten has been Hawaiian tuna, which is instincto quality.  The cow
>> >I've eaten in Hawaii gives stops,
>
>The stop I get with Coleman lamb or beef fat, is that it's  suddenly just
>too fatty tasting, ichy I call it. Do you get an unbreakable stop with
>the lean part of the meat, and if so could you describe it?
>
>My best, Ellie

Mostly, as I remember, meat just got boring, too chewy, tasteless, etc.
A few days  ago I had the large wild scallops; they had a more pungent
and sharp stop.  With the wild Salmon I've been eating it also becomes
tasteless and inedible.  Ahi for me also becames tasteless an inedeble.
These stops are not overrideable for me, I can ride the edge for a few
bites, but not with much pleasure.  In the last few weeks I've yet to get
a taste stop with beef, I get a volume stop.

I may not be a "perfect Chatteu instincto" with ideal Orkos food, but I
feel acceptance with my food supply and my ability to eat in a nurturing
pleasurable way.  In Hawaii, most to all of the food I would eat came
either off the land or was locally foraged cocos and avos; so I've spent
a lot of time eating high quality food with absolutely verifiable
origins, e.g. we planted and cared for the banana or papaya or jackfruit
ourselves.

As I've said in other posts, the big change in my diet right now is that
I'm very hungry.  I'm eating at least twice the amount of food I was
eating just before the trichinosis really set in.  I'm still at least
10-15 pounds underweight.

I hope that answers your question,

Zephyr