RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:06:19 -0400
 Tom:
> are mostly positive. Vegans with bad attitudes regarding instincto, are
> rare here.

But instinctos with bad attitudes regarding vegans are rarer still.  ;)

 Tom:
> Because I am not an instincto, I cannot answer or discuss detailed
> questions on instincto philosophy or practices. However, there are
> a number of experienced instinctos on both lists, who might answer
> your questions.

Everyone is an "instincto" to some extent.  Of course, the rare ones are
those who rely exclusively on their instincts when eating.  Heck, even a
cooked-fooder uses his instincts to SELECT foods (unfortunately, they
don't seem to be very reliable past that point).

 Tom:
> P.S. #2: Next post will be somewhat different - it will discuss Ayurveda and
> raw foods. I hope to have that ready next week. The planned Ayurveda post,
> and this post, are not part of the ongoing "Essential Advice" series.
> Regarding the "Essential Advice" series, I have considerable material for
> the next installment(s), and am currently considering ways to organize and
> present it. I hope to have some new parts of that series ready in September.

Keep them coming!  Your dedication does not cease to amaze me. ;)

 Tom:
> A system of sequential mono-eating (1 food at a time), guided by the senses.
> Food is selected by smell (and other senses), and one eats until there is
> a "signal" from your body, to stop eating, e.g., a taste change, a feeling of
> fullness/satiation, or strong emotions or thoughts arise. If still hungry,
> select another food by smell/senses, and repeat the process. Instinctive
> eaters generally are non-vegetarian.  However, some instinctos consume very
> limited amounts of animal foods.

I wonder what you mean by "thoughts" and "emotions" above.