RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric (Ric) Lambart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 03:24:50 -0700
Roy,

Reading Robert's advice moves me to second his opinion.  Sound counsel.

Think I recall you mentioning coconut...if it's not green
(young...gelatinous "meat"), it can spurt any ones cholesterol thru the
roof...even when it's raw.

You can, on the other hand, gobble a small truckload of green (cocos verdes)
nuts, and have no adverse effects...aside from a belly ache from over
stuffing...and many trips to the urinal.

Don't know where you live, but it's hard to get fresh coconuts anywhere in
the states much north of the souther border with Mexico.  We live right near
the border, so frequently run down and load up on the coco verdes...they're
one of my favorite diversions.  Yum.

TTYL,

Ric