RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelli Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:34:21 +0100
Liza May wrote:

> There was a young Expert named Wes,
> Who loved to Proclaim and Profess!
> When the truth was uncovered
> 'Twas sadly discovered
> He'd been "raw" but a week - maybe less.
>
> "Have you ever noticed that no matter what goes wrong, it's not really
> your fault?"         (~ Mark Twain)
>
> Adios Amigo!
>
> Love, Liza

Hello all,

I have been truly amazed at the amount of unkindness shown on this list of
late.

I agree Wes was over zealous, stubborn, and often unkind himself, but if those
of you who responded with such flames were so much more experienced and
"enlightened" to the truth you should have been a bit more tolerant of his
apparent ignorance. These various threads became battles of egos in which the
most mature will usually bow out gracefully and not care if he "won" or not.

I usually enjoy the exchanges on this list--I hope it will get back to more
positive, helpful discussion rather than what it strayed to over the past few weeks.

be happy and whole, Kelli