RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DHAMBA 8 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:11:19 EST

<< welcome to the list. Good to have people who say "hello" instead of
 lurking around (I never liked the lurkers, sorry!). >>

Hi everyone.  I want to thank all for sharing their information so that I can
better understand rawness as a way of life.  I never thought of myself as a
"lurker", but I guess thats what I am.  My name is Lisa and I have only been
75% raw most days for 2 years.  The juicer I use is an Omega, and it does just
fine for me.  The Norwalk is way out of my price range.  I have a Wheatena for
wheat grass and greens.  I have too hard a time growing grass in the winter-I
am in Chicago-so, I don't take grass untill the spring.
Does anyone have any experience using Ultimate Meal?  I think it is an amazing
live food that is perfect when you don't have time to prepare a full meal.
It keeps me full for 8 hours.

Hope this de-lurks me!
God Bless,
lisa