RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 07:32:49 -0700
TREC - the Tropical Research and Education Center - located in
Homestead,
Florida (and part of the University of Florida) has developed two
large color posters on the mango and the banana. They are selling
these posters; you can see them online at:

http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~trecweb/Announce.htm

Notes:

1. TREC is non-profit, part of the University of Florida.

2. I don't make any income/commissions from the sale of posters;
I am making this notice as a public service.

Tom Billings
http://www.beyondveg.com
http://www.transbay.net/~teb/fruitarian