RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 07:06:48 -0700
david k lau wrote:

> Hi, are we gonna discuss what kinds of drink are the best with
> raw food?

I think that depends on whether you're eating unadulterated raw
foods or not.  I'm not a fan of things like dehydrated sprout
crackers, seed-nut patties, and other concoctions, but I have
eaten them in the past, and they've often felt uncomfortably dry
or gummy.  If you need some liquid to get dry or gummy things to
go down comfortably, I don't see a problem in drinking a little
water.  It's better than getting it stuck halfway down your
throat! :D  I've never felt the need for any liquid while
eating something juicy, though.

What do *you* think, David??

Carol