RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 19:44:37 -0700
Bob: karenga is primo. I have never actually spoken with the harvestors,
but the distributors (below) assure me it is not denatured. It has a
distinct change like MCSV dulse so I trust it. Our stash is getting very
low. The harvesting Co was changing owners while we were in NZ and it was
hard to find and more expensive than dulse (retail: 500g for US$22) but it
is nicely flaked. I have not tried to buy from these guys internationally,
but here is the contact info if you'd like to give it a try.

Bean Supreme
PO Box 12082
Penrose
Auckland,
New Zealand
phone 09-579-0592
fax 09-525-0977

If they blow you off, you might try the retail store below who are fairly
service minded.

Putiputi Ra Organic Traders
79 Walton Street
Whangarai,
New Zealand
09-430-0606

The NZ prefix is 01164 so one would dial 01164-9-430-0606

Post if you have success, I may follow your lead!

Cheers,
Kirt