RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elly Gittens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 13:57:46 +0200
>Does anyone have any guidelines for going raw veg?  I'm considering
>making the switch but am concerned that I'll get all the nutrition
>I need.  Thanks.

Hi Trip,

I don't know exact guidelines, but what I've read I want to share with you.
Hopefully are there others who can give you supplemented information. When
you start to eat raw start slowly, because your body will clean itself from
al kind of toxin.

Its advisable that your diet contains fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
For more information about sprouting the nuts and seeds see the articles
from Thomas E. Billings at Michael Clingmans ftp-site
(ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/mdclingm/veg-raw). At this site you can also find
information about some raw recipe books and recources (by David R. Mayne).

If you have more questions please send thes to this mailing list.

Hope this helps,

Good health,

Elly Gittens