RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"karen kellock Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 09:46:51 -0700
nothing wrong with enthusiasm--it kept me going--and hopeful--for
twenty
years.  It saved me from going along with the SAD herd, and feeling
desolate
in the mundane boring reality of the "real world."  It brought me
closer to
God.  It certainly cured constipation.  But the sagging skin from
protein
malnourishment, which wrecked the immune system--that was something
else.
the constant cravings, the hunger which meant I had to order boxes and
boxes
of voluminous fruit, shipped in.  and the lack of satisfaction--well
I've
already expatiated on that previously.  Now, I just eat fish salad--
plenty of raw veg with it--once or twice daily and feel nourished and
satisfied.  The best thing is I'm able to fast for longer periods now
--24 hours at a time, after the fish salad.
(incidentally--I dropped the cheese, which I now give to my dogs who
it
doesn't constipate).
I love the idea of eating once only, since fasting is the highest.  I
will
call this diet, on the webcite PALEOFASTING.