RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristine Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 06:39:05 PDT
Jeff,

I'm glad to hear you admit you're an addict!  Why are you waiting until
the end of the year to go 100%?  Can't do it today?   Are you that weak?
What's your problem, huh, can't get up the courage?  Avoidance is for
the lazy, Jeff, for the slothful, seize the moment you lazy fool!
You're just like all the cooked foodist, bread, meat, addicts, who say,
well, I'm transitioning.  Oh, so you're transitioning... Oh, poor Jeff
:(.  Let's all wipe our tears and be nice to you.  Let's have a love-in,
sigh.   I guess, I won't be so 'hard on' you, then, you poor boy,
addicted to what?  Some items LIKE the wild greens in your garden?  What
else, JEFF, come on, COME CLEAN, this is the support group, we're all
here to help you through this, come on, this is the first step,
admitting your addictions, you're surrounded by fellow addicts Jeff, no
one is going to judge you, we're hear to support you, so tell us all
your addictions!  Oh, I know, wild greens are a big one, right after
heroin, right after bread ;)  Ok, I'll stop being so hard on you...

Nah, you can obviously take it!

You're all talk, you wimp!  Just because you live on mostly fruit you
think you're better than everyone else, you think you're some kind of
superhero, threatening the weaker ones?  You bully!  What are you trying
to prove, huh?  Put up your picture and show off?  Hah, the world is
filled with hunks, Jeff, and they eat cooked food, and meat, etc., so
what are you trying to prove?  Your body can live on fruit, so what?
Tell me, do you eat nuts and avocados?  Put up your picture, and all the
cooked, or non fruity raw people put up their picture and what you'll
probably see is one narcissistic ego maniac fruit-head, and a bunch of
people who's bodies just couldn't do it on fruit, no matter how hard
they tried!  What are you trying to prove?  You didn't create your body,
Jeff, you're alive because NATURE created your body.  Be grateful, you
self-important ass ;)

If you eat a little cooked food, you are a cooked foodist, so I guess a
whole lot of the fruitarians out there are cooked foodists, because from
what I hear, they binge.  Sounds like you don, but you're addicted to
something besides wild greens, because who is addicted to wild greens,
that's just nuts!

So, a challenge to you, mr Ross, why don't you go 100% TODAY, or are you
a sissy?  Can't break addictions, huh?  You weakling!!  Go 100% or shut
up, because in my book, unless you're 100%, you're just lumped in with
the rest of them who eat cooked food, raw eggs, meat, or whatever else
they 'need', just like you 'need' your wild greens or whatever.  Stop
feeling superior, Jeff, you're a nobody, and appealing to other people's
egos in immature competitions, let's see who's dick is bigger,  just
reveals your own insecurity!  GROW UP!  Obviously, my dick is bigger
than yours ;)!!!

My diet?  At 86 years old I was fat and decided to lose weight so I
stoped eating.  4 years later I'm 55 pounds less, and loving LIFE baby!
Living off my own tissue, my MEAT, baby!  Nothing like LIVING ON MEAT!!

So, take my challenge, or shut up!  The end of the year is 6 months
away, JEFF, it takes 6 months to stop eating salad greens, how tasty are
salad greens that you're addicted to them!!!  You are a fraud!  I could
walk into any elementary school and say, I'll give you kids a dollar to
give up greens, and I'll quickly be a poor lady!!!!!  ANYONE CAN GIVE UP
WILD GREENS YOU WOOS!  What's your problem, are you nuts?  What GREEN
are you eating?  Catnip? ;)

As always,

Love,
Kristine