RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 02:06:42 -0500
Morris Krok:
>I have just been reading Beyond Pritikin by Ann Louise Gittleman.
>I suppose some where along the line we must use our head and not
>be afraid to throw out our most cherished beliefs even if we fondled them
>from infancy. This is why I enjoy more than anything else standing on my
>head and seeing the world right way up.

If Morris Krok the most prominent proponent of fruitarianism alive today is
reading Gittleman who publically turned her back to natural hygiene and
vegetarianism, what can we expect next?  NFL converting to an evolutionary
diet and Vicki Dorn confessing that her name is actually that of NFL
co-author Stephen Arlin? ;-) Maybe it would be healthy if we all now and
then tried viewing the world by standing on our heads. :-)

>Yes we must use the web [world wide web: Internet] to erase
>superstition, misconceptions and ignorance especially from the high echelons
>of society - from those authorities who will not admit when they are wrong,
>and who will not apologize for the harm their beliefs and practices have
>caused. Yes, we must use it to transform the hearts and minds of men to
>maturity.

Powerful words. Maybe we can soon expect an apology from Morris for the
many who have undermined their health attempting the fruit based diet he
has been advocating for so long.

Thanks Tom for bringing news and articles from one of my old raw food
icons. My hat goes off to him for his willingness to be open to change so
relatively late in his life.

Best, Peter