RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:50:07 -0500
Alain Aspect came to explain his experiment to our class when I was a
student. The experiment showed that quantum uncertainty cannot be explained
by "hidden variables".

Two particles can be correlated "instantaneously" but this doesn't mean they
communicate, i.e. you cannot send any information (like a message in
English) faster than the speed of light. In other words, correlation is not
the same thing as causality.

Finally, Etienne Klein's quote is a nice metaphor, but no more than that.
Human relations probably don't need quantum physics to be explained.