RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:14:12 -0800
Stefan Joest wrote:
> 1. Do Yoga-Asanas that affect the spine:

Hi Stefan. I see you are at the computer when I am. I do all those things
you suggest, Yoga, etc. and am now getting some good results with the
glucosamine. I'm also increasing the amount of cartilage I eat from
chicken. I'm very pleased to hear that the use of glucosamine for
osteoarthritis has been studied by medical peopple in Europe in double
blind studies. It isn't often that there is recgnition by medical people
that giving the body what it needs can help it to detox and repair tissue
and in fact bring about a cure.

My best, Ellie