RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Stankiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:34:13 -0400
At 10:47 AM 7/28/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>John,
>
>   It seems that in the last threee months you are now not only no
>longer living in your community, but that you have also changed your
>views and are advocationg meat-eating rather than fruitarianism. So my
>comments regarding your role there as the nutritionist are no longer
>relevant.

No, in fact I'm not advocating either.  I have to a point where I have
realized that I really don't know the answer.  There are too many experts
and arguments on both sides of the fence.  And I will not be telling
someone, such as a client, that they should be a fruitarian, or if they are
a vegetarian, to start eating meat.  It will have to involve a detailed
consideration.

>Plants? Most nutritionists do not know 'all about the uses of plants.'
>That is not at all what the field of nutrition is about. Ummmm, John, I

Well Liza, most nutritionists SHOULD know (perhpas not all about) about uses
of plants, as plants are part of their diet and part of their clients' diets.

>As far as communicating with plants directly, I guess, now that you
>mention it, that  I'd love to be able to do that too.

There are only two books I have ever come across that discuss this, one is
Sacred Plant Medicine and the other Plant Spirit Medicine.  Fascinating!

John Stankiewicz, Nutritionist. Obscure health related info:
http://www.micronauts.com