RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:38:32 EST

<< Unless something has been discovered in the last few yeas or so,
 researchers have not discovered *any* successful culture that was either
 100% vegetarian or raw food.  >>

Irene,

And none who go about completely naked either!

<< If we had to work for our food the way people in
these cultures have to do, I think we'd have a very different outlook on
how important raw/cooked food is.>>

Definitely!  It might be impossible to survive effectively generation upon
generation without cooking foods, just as it might be wise when camping to
boil that stream water just in case there are some beavers living upstream
with giardiasis!

However, we are very fortunate at this time...

We are ALIVE today, in modern society, and it matters NOT what people have
done, or what other people are doing, what is important is that each of us eat
TODAY however we need to order to make ourselves THRIVE today.  To eat so that
we feel better and better and better, and continually build a momentary day by
day, year by year diet that transforms itself as we transform through life.

Eating through the mystery, moment by moment...

Having no idea what you are going to eat in the next hour, tomorrow, etc....

Aaron

By the way, the web-site I was working on last spring is available to be
looked at...

It's a back-burner project for now...

But it is open to the public...

As an unfinished work of the past...