RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 18:11:50 -0800
Lye??? Are lye, sulfur and these other items always supposed to be
listed on a label if the dried fruit is processed with or  contains them
?  (I just bought some dried fruit labeled "organic mango" without
anything else on the label...)

regards,

roberta  [log in to unmask]