RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:27:07 +0100
Hi all
For "fruitarian " do you mean people that eat nuts???
Dental problems are common on the high protein diet..
Many raw-fooders, fruitarians, vegetarians , vegans
has feared to eat less protein because they "dont eat meat"

I don't eat high food protein and in this time a "new molar"
is growed ..

Plese say me if you ate nuts or other high rate protein
My diet is a "instinctual" driven diet .. i eat only foods
is taste for me .. my choiche is limited to only fruit and
vegetables,  no high rate protein.

i don't eat high rate protein food for 4 years . I'm still
alive ... =)))

for fruit and dental problems i can only say i has some change
into my teeths but is too soon to say if it is a negative modify.

I know that if i shake them by finger .. i feel them stand firm.

A good life to Thomas ... disappointed by fruits
=)))

Roberto from Italy