RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 12:58:52 +0000
Thanks to Tom Billings and Stanley Bass, I've add some new material
to Health & Beyond Online that I know many of you will find
interesting and worth looking at. Here are as many of the new page
URLS as I can recall (besides getting the regular monthly issue of
H&B in the mail Friday and Saturday, I've been updating the site
since midnight and am now half braindead as one o'clock Sunday
afternoon approaches--but, gee, what fun!)

I'm babbling... the urls with a brief description of what's there:

Tom Billings on sprouting...
http://chetday.com/sprouts.html

Tom Billings on nuts...
http://chetday.com/nuts.html

Tom Billings on a great milk substitute...
http://chetday.com/milksub.html

Dr. Stanley Bass's Ultimate Raw Diet...
http://chetday.com/ultrawdiet.html

John H. Tobe's muesli recipe and cool article...
http://chetday.com/museli.html

Mean-spirited article about Dead Docs Don't Lie tape...
http://chetday.com/lyingvet.html

Thoughtful note regarding colloidal minerals...
http://chetday.com/colloidwarn.html

I think that's everything that I put up in past couple of weeks...
most of the stuff went up today (Sunday).

If you haven't visited my web site, please do. Instead of posting
here on the wonderful raw-food list (which I try to read most of the
time), I spent most of my time collecting material and then putting
it up for free for folks at Health & Beyond Online.

Anyway, I appreciate feedback about the site, so please drop me a
line in email if you have comments or suggestions.Chet Day
Enjoy brain-engaging and assumption-busting natural health
articles:  http://chetday.com/