RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Boyar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
15 Apr 96 03:55:05 EDT
Hi Judy,

I highly, highly, highly recommend to you Dr. Bob Wynman, a very wonderful man
and very wonderful dentist who practices near beautiful Lake Tahoe. He is 100%
instincto, and prior to that was a natural hygienist.  He is as holistic as they
come, in the truest sense of that word.  Ask him about his humorous definition
of holistic.  You owe it to yourself to contact him!  Tell him I referred you.
Bob & I met in the M2M, a natural hygiene zine published by Ward Nicholson, 232
South Belmont, Wichita, KS  67218-1304 ($5 for a sample copy).

Quite recently, an M2M participant from New York state (Don Bennett) flew out to
Lake Tahoe to have dental work done by Bob.  I think he's going back for more
soon, so Bob might give you his information as a contact person or reference.

Dr. Bob Wynman (and his lovely wife Lou - his office manager)
PO Box A
215 Carnelian Bay Road
Carnelian Bay, CA  96140-0159
916-546-3363