RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
XXX Ryan Love XXX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:34:39 -0500
Hello all
I'm new to the list, I'm from bloomington Indiana where I'm a student at
IU. I'm majoring in Secondary Education. So in a couple years hopefully
I'll be a teacher.
Well enough about me
I was wondering if anyone had some good juice
recipees already in their computer that they could cut and paste to me!
I looked all around the web last night and couldn't really find anything.
        My goal is to be 100% raw by New Years. I've tried before and was
wondering if there was anything that helped with detox time.

Thank-you
-Ryan