RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:13:55 -0700
Nieft / Secola wrote:
> TwinLabs plain (Dale Alexander's brand) is the best I can find, but there
> are unanswered questions about it to my mind: Is it from farmed salmon? Are
> the accumulated toxins/pollutants more problematic than the EPA etc is
> beneficial?

The kind I buy is from General Nutrition Center and claims to be pure
Norwegian cod liver oil.

Scary about Manis and the parasite. I suppose washing fruits and veggies
would reduce the possiblity, but I doubt if I'll do it. Will you? Hope I
don't have to get a sick before I learn such a lesson.

My best, Ellie