RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 16:44:25 -0500
> I agree with your article and I think that if all people
> were eating raw today, and someone would invent
> processed food, then he probably wouldn't get an
> admission to sell it, because it is much to dangerous.
> The all-raw people would notice the bad effects very
> directly and the FDA or similar institutions just
> wouldn't allow it to be sold.
> -Karl

And there would be three guys, writing a book "Feature Nerd's Law",
plagiarized after "Pill Swallowing", advocating a 100% pure synthetic
diet. Some people on the Internet would find their book too extreme, and
advocate a mixed 50% synthetic, 25% canned and 25% fresh, raw instead...
:-)

Seriously, the problem is that our world is not currently raw, so want it
or not, raw eaters are extreme (not necessarily a negative connotation to
this word).

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis