RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 09 May 1997 22:46:29 -0700
Hi All,

I am feeling nervous after reading the letter from Dr. Klapper about
Zephyr's illness and I hope it's a bit of hypochondria on my part, but
I'd be grateful for support and feedback. I've been eating RAF since Jan
96 mostly chicken and eggs. Since Jan 97 I've added fish and meat, also
started cassia this year. Last week I noticed a slight woozy feeling in
my head and an increase in the number of bowel movements which are loose.
About 10 years ago, when I returned from China I had these symptoms, much
more severe however, and I did have a parasite, lasted about a year and I
eventually took lots of anitbiotics to get rid of it. Last week when I
noticed these symptoms I thought it was a good sign that I was detoxing
old stuff. Now after thinking about Dr. K's letter, I'm a bit scared that
I might have another parasite. I even thought of cooking up some herbs
from Chinatown, but I got rid of my stove last year. I hope I am reacting
hysterically and will calm down. But I would appreciate any feedback.

My best, Ellie