RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:38:05 -0500
Roberta wrote:
>Stay away from those people who are into selling stuff - they don't have
the
>necessary  understanding to help you.  Qi-gong and tai-chi are also
helpful.
>There aren't a lot of excellent qi-gong teachers around.  I have taught
qigong
>to a few of my patients who have severe fatigue and joint pain.  They are
all
>better, and one is completely pain free after 2 months of practice.

Wow, this sounds interesting.  I'd love to hear some recommendations as to
how I could become more familiar with Qi-gong, whether through books,
videos, etc.

>Look for an experienced acupuncturist.  A few treatments is all you need
with
>someone who is well trained.

Just this week, I have set myself up to see a acupuncturist whom many
holistic practitioners and a chiropracter have very highly recommended.  We
shall see how it goes.

>What symptoms do you still experience?  I'll be happy to provide whatever
>guidance I can.

In a nutshell, Roberta, here are the main symptoms which still bother me:

- low energy level
- high toxicity (sometimes I can almost feel it in my blood, it's a very
restless, nervous feeling)
- muscles tend to be "tight" from time to time as result of above
- weak kidneys, adrenals
- considerable joint pain, muscle pain

Here is mainly what I mainly consume:

- raw flesh foods (beef mostly, but also fish and chicken)
- raw dairy (milk, butter)
- raw eggs
- vegetable juices
- unheated honey
- a little fruit
- a little cooked starch

I hope that helps clarify.  As I have stated before, the foods have really
helped get me "back on my feet again," but they are slow in healing the
mentioned symptoms.  I would like to learn all I can to help accelerate the
healing process.  Thanks again for your valuable input, Roberta.

Warm Regards,

Ben