RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:09:37 GMT
>>I know some instinctos here who have let some dead teeth pulled without
>>any narcotics. They report, that of course there is the immediate pain
>>when the tooth is being pulled, but they can handle it. And when the
>>tooth is pulled, the pain decreases quickly to zero.

>If the nerve was dead, perhaps. Otherwise, I don't believe it.

I had a tooth pulled a year or two ago, and it was not dead, I can assure
you !!!8>0  The pain was extreme during the actual pulling, but then it was
all over, no more pain.  There may have been slight discomfort for the time
it took to heal - but after the pulling, anything else is pure pleasure ;>)

Presently I have pain when chewing in a few teeth, which I take to mean that
they are infected.  I keep making plans to grow some barley for the juice,
to see if that might clear it up.  (Then, by the time I do it, maybe it'll
be dead teeth that don't feel anymore - how on earth will I know? ).

Lynton