RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 02:22:34 -0700
 Kirt wrote: I would have poo-poo-ed such reasoning a while back (with all the standard
> instincto arguments against dairy) but Melisa's relish of kefir leads me to
> very much agree with you. Curiously, she doesn't care much for raw milk and
> only occasionally likes butter now, but prefers the kefir (predigested?)
> and gets clear stops on it--it goes "sour". And I still have no attraction
> to any of it (except for some delightful butter early on, but that
> attraction has disappeared completely).
> So in all instinct (whatever that is) seems to be serving us well as
> regards dairy. The problem remains as it does with most RAF: how to find
> high-quality food--in the case of dairy, finding dairy from pastured
> animals...:(

 Did Melisa eat a lot of yogurts before IN and you not much dairy? I ate
huge amounts of butter, dairy, yogurt, ice cream, tofutti ice cream, etc.
and suspect I need raw dairy to detox that, but can't get it in NY that I
know of.

Ellie