RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 03:34:37 EDT
 Meredith Westfall
>Hi everyone,
>It's been great reading all of these messages from everyone.  Shawn
>has made me want to travel again-musta been a wanderer in my last life.
>To the pumpkin hater.  Do you like raw butterenut squash?  That's my
>newest find, boy is it good.

Um, it's been a year since I've had a butternut squash.  I recall their
being OK, but not to rave over.  I have one sitting on the shelf right
now that I just picked up today from my biodynamic Farm source.  If it
tastes better than just OK when i eat it, I'll let you know.

>I've been having a hard time getting to more raw.  I have a zillion
>excuses and feel a little yucky.  I have these long days running
>around teaching, going to class, etc.  and I tend to forget myself.  That
>happends more than I'd like to admit.

Sorry to hear you have such unsympathetic relatives.  i don't have any
pat answers; am glad mine are more tolerant.  The fastest way to get from
here to there healthwise  is to fast as long and often as you can.  When
eating, eat 100% raw and exercise.  There's no free lunch.  Health has to
be earned.

>Last request:  TO ANYONE WHO LIVES IN LA
>I have a Japanese student (35, male, married, doctor) who is moving to
>LA(Wilshire Blvd.)  He is looking for an Englsi Conversation teacher.

I'm forwarding this to my sister in LA.  Maybe she or my other LA area
sister can help.