RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 17:52:16 -0400
Hi Elly!

Thanks for your tips!  I do drink between meals but if I still feel hungry 10
or 15 minutes after drinking I know I'm really hungry and not just thirsty.
 Also, I have trouble eating more than two large or three smaller pieces of
fruit at a time, I just run out of room in my stomach so unless I eat some
nuts or oatmeal with the fruit (not ideal food combining I know but seems to
work for me, also Gabriel Cousens, M.D., in his book Concious Eating, says
not to worry about food combining of raw foods. ), I'm really hungry in an
hour or so.

Your children are so lucky to have such enlightened parents!  I brought up
two kids (now 20 and 22) as vegetarians from ages 3 and 4, my daughter is now
a vegan, both are healthy, smart and beautiful (OK, I'm a little biased!).
 It can be quite a challenge as they get older but you've started with yours
from birth.  If they get that solid grounding when young, they'll do great as
adults when they make their own decisions.

Smiles,
Sandy