RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"karen kellock Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 08:20:55 -0700
thank you Tom!   This is the most important research ever.  Thirty
years of
brainwashing by raw-gurus has to be undone to literally save people
from
crashing like we did, from sincere efforts to purify.  We were
brainwashed,
we had to eat crow, and we apologized to the public and  now are on
the
right track.  Thanks to your paleoscientific documentation (which puts
these
ideologies to shame) you are saving lives.  I say down on raw
diet-gurus who
are raking in the green from young naive hopefuls.  I direct everyone
I know
to your site.  Karen Kellock Ph.D., [log in to unmask]