RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 15:15:50 -1000
Christopher:
>Kirt, your usual clear thinking is lamentably absent in the
>fear-mongering cancer rumor you saw fit to post on 2/16.  Blithely
>oblivious of facts or causal evidence, you wrote:
<snip>
>If you must publish a cancer scare, give us specific, checkable facts.

You'll have to ask the Europeans for the "facts". Several, including Bruno,
vigorously believe that too much meat results in tumor growth. There are
apparently many examples which lead them this conclusion.

Mentioning such on this list hardly qualifies as "publishing" however. I'm
afraid you are supplying the "fear" if you see it as a "fear-mongering
cancer rumor".

I was hoping that my mention of the belief would spur some serious
discussion on the matter. Perhaps Stefan or Mike or Carl or ?? can update
us on the latest tumor rumors...???

Cheers,
Kirt