RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 07:54:04 -0900
Kirt:
>>I'm surprised at how emotionally-laden the word "boredom" is to you. I am
>>also bored by gems (a subject I know little about) and fusion jazz (a
>>subject I know much about).

Peter:
>You are making my point again. I think I would feel quite rejected if you
>compared me to fusion jazz or a gem.  I find it a lot more painful if
>somebody is bored with me than if they blow up in my face. The latter I can
>respond to - the former is like being invisible, insignificant, ignored.

Hmmm...you are making mine, methinks. This wasn't about _you_ but about the
evo-creation debate. Being bored with an idea is a far cry from comparing a
person to a boring issue, or being bored with a person, but if this thread
keeps up much longer....;)

>We are close to a hundred subscribers yet
>only few are posting these days, and I am just trying to make sure that
>everybody realizes that the list a safe place for everybody to post no
>matter what their view.

I hope so too. I always love to hear from new posters on this list. I tend
to bore myself with my own posts ;)

Cheers,
Kirt