RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 07:12:37 -0400
Ellie:
> I had a letter from the Really Raw Honey people who said there is no
> certifiable organic honey in the US. The law is that it's OK to feed bees
> sugar in th US. It's not so Europe, maybe why  Stefan gets a stop.
> Schaeffer says if the honey comes from more than one hive it may not give
> a stop. Really Raw Honey comes from many hives. If anyone in the US has
> found a not too expensive honey (I have trouble finding comb) that gives
> a stop, please post.

I was actually told the same thing.  The honey I'm talking about is
certified organic even if the bees are given sugar.

Can we order Orkos products from the US?  Shipping them from France would
be kinda expensive.  But I'd love to try some really PURE honey, just to
see how pure or impure the stuff I eat actually is.