RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 97 18:52:48 -0000
>Zephyr,
>What do you consider the two excellent NFSs in Santa Barbara?  Lazy
>Acres & Follow Your Heart?

Hi Martha.  You live in the SB area I take it.  What a suprise.  I don't
remember you from the list, I guess I was in bed or something.  I
consider Lazy Acres absolutely superior to FYH.  LA has organic beef, and
currently organic peaches, cherries, mangos, cocos, avos, apricots, and
vegetables and more.  FYH has apples and oranges and a bit more.  Of
course the Tuesday and Saturday SB farmers' markets are the best place
for most things.  I've only shopped at LA because of the lack of fruit at
the markets, but that is now changing.  City Market is also an excellenct
place for meat and fish.

There you have it,

Zephyr