RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 19:45:37 -1000
Aaron:
>Notice the pattern:
>hunter/gatherer nutrition - lacto-vegetarian - vegan - fruitarian -
>breatharian - energarian - extinction:  (occurs towards the last three)
>with increasing 'spritual morality'.
>Morality leads to the fall of man, loss of innocence...

Hmmmm....I lost my innocence to IMmorality ;)

Anyway, you might not appreciate this since you are now a raw crusader (as
opposed to a raw vegan crusader) but a joke among some folks who know the
Hawaiian instinctos (and their lame track record) is to call them
"extinctos" (meaning, in case you don't get it, that our species would
apparently go extinct eating that way these days).

I'm sure that is offensive to some here--but if you and Jo are gonna
pretend to have a sane conversation with "'jeff' 'Anyone who uses the word
"moderation" needs to die' 'ross'" I figure what the hay, eh?

Cheers,
Kirt