RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 21:39:40 -0700
 Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>:
> personal case in point is my meandering about salad and how it is
>against instincto theory and how I would probabbly be better off not
>mixing. But, you know, with some perspective, I've come to understand
>that it just ain't that big a deal.

Kirt, You are going soft on us.  What will be next - salad dressings?
:-)  I believe that a dietary philosophy without a proper perspective
is inherently flawed.  The necessity of a rigid attitude in the
appplication of a dietary regimen is usually a sign of something more
fundamentally wrong with the diet itself; not to speak of what rigid
attitudes do to our glandular & hormonal systems.  - I look forward to
you joining our instincto discussion in NH M2M.

Best, Peter

PS. What's with "raw" pistachios?  - Fuyu persimmons are in my opinion
way superior to hayichas, which I suspect are more hybridized and less
original. Their extreme sugar content is dangerously high for people
sensitive to sugars.

There is more:

>Let's get real: Whales and dolphins are now showing up with tumors,
>and they are eating more native than any human (including the "purest"
>instincto).

Only since we started polluting the oceans.

>I wonder sometimes what circles I'm running around in instead of
>living life.

Do not worry about running in circles as long as you are following your
passion.

>If we put the energy we waste on obtaining Pure Health into extending
>ourselves to those around us in a joyful way, the world might have a
>few less fanatics and a few more chuckles.

Amen.

Best, Peter