RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marilyn traber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:08:10 -0500
;-)
Although we snacked on grains, we weren't trying to graze our
diet. I suppose if we had to provide our own food, we would hve
done more than snack on the grain. I am sure that anybody would
recourse to mechanicaly separating teh grain from the chaff by
rubbing it between rocks - we didn't because we could alwaysgo
home for lunch ;-)
margali
[particularly fond of almonds too!]
--