RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 21:11:00 EDT
><
 For the record, I think the the above statement is simply your own opinion.
 While I would agree that many (most) of us were raised on seasoned/cooked
 meats, there are also plenty of us who actually have acquired a strong
taste  for fresh, raw meats, without "disguising" their natural tastes.  So, I
 personally second Liza's notion that the meat "tastes good."

 my two bits,

 Ben

Thanks, Ben. I stand corrected.
It takes all kinds. And it surely would be a dull world if it didn't.
Vive La Difference!;-)
gc