RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 06:39:11 -0800
At the request of John Kohler, the owner of living-foods.com, I am
forwarding the announcement below, to the raw-food and veg-raw e-mail
lists. If you have never visited the living-foods.com site, you
might find it of real interest. In particular, if you are interested in
raw vegan recipes, please note that a large number of recipes are present
on the site: the base site (www.living-foods.com), and on each of the
3 other sites hosted there: the SF-LiFE site, the Raw Gourmet site, and
the "Living Nutrition" site.

Regards,
Tom Billings

================forwarded post==============================

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 13:39:02 -0800
To: [log in to unmask]
From: John Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Greetings from Living-Foods.com

Wishing everyone on the mailing list a Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to update on the massive expansion we have had at
Living-Foods.com in the last two weeks.

Last minute Living-Food Recipes for Thanksgiving at:
http://www.living-foods.com/recipes/thanksgiving.html

New Message Boards at Living-Foods!
You can now subscribe to the message board and receive an e-mail when new
messages are posted. The system will also remember the last message you
read on your previous visit. Check it out:
http://www.living-foods.com/community/board.html

Powerful Search Engine Installed at Living-Foods!
Now you can search Living-Foods entire web site (currently over 600 pages)
by entering your search query at the bottom of any page, and clicking
search.  This can be a valuable resource if you would like to know what
recipe can be made with certain ingredients.  Say you have avocados & dulse
and would like to see what recipes can be made with the two ingredients,
just enter "dulse avocado" -without the quotes, and the recipes that use
those two ingredients will be returned the the query.  Check out the search
feature at the bottom of every page or:
http://www.living-foods.com/search.html

Single?  Meet other Living/Raw Foodist FREE!
The Internet's only place for Living/Raw foodists to meet!  At the
Living-Foods Online Personals you can meet other Living/Raw foodists online
for friendship, relationship or more!  Enter your profile today so other
Living/Raw food'ers can get ahold of you! Check it out at:
http://www.living-foods.com/personals

Send a Virtual "Organic" Postcard FREE!
Meet a new friend from the Living-Foods Personals?  Haven't spoke to an
e-mail buddy in a while?  Break the ice by sending the Internet's only
Organic Postcards at Living-Foods.com.  We only use pictures of organic
produce!  Its very simple.  Try it today:
http://www.living-foods.com/postcards

Subscribe/Unsubscribe to the Living-Foods Mailing list with ease!
Now by simply checking "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" and entering your
e-mail address you can quickly and easily subscribe or unsubscribe to the
Living-Foods  Mailing List.  No more confusing messages to the majordomo..
Try it out at:
http://www.living-foods.com/community/livingfoods.html

Help Spread the Word about Living-Foods!
Add a link from your web site to Living-Foods.   You can add a Text, Neat
Animated Logo or Banner Exchange link. Find all about it, and how easy it is:
http://www.living-foods.com/addalink.html

Find out what's new at Living-Foods
A new web page is updated as the Living-Foods website is updated. See it at:
http://www.living-foods.com/whatsnew.html

Living Foods Marketplace now linked directly to UPS!
Save money purchasing juicers, dehydrators and more at The Living-Foods
Marketplace.  Now we are linked with UPS directly so you can easily compute
the exact shipping for that Living Foods appliance  you have always wanted.
 At the marketplace, we have rock-bottom prices on juicers, dehydrators and
accessories.  We only charge the exact shipping without any handling or
surcharges.  The Champion Juicer is only $179.99!  Check out the
Living-Foods Marketplace at:
http://www.living-foods.com/marketplace

Newest Living-Food Web sites Now On-Line
Living-Foods would like to welcome the following web sites to Living-Foods:

San Francisco Living Food Enthusiasts at http://www.living-foods.com/sflife

The Raw Gourmet at http://www.living-foods.com/rawgourmet

Living Nutrition Magazine at http://www.living-foods.com/livingnutrition

Your comments on Living-Foods.com are always appreciated!
Tell us what you like/dislike about Living-Foods.com!  Have any
suggestions, additions or comments?  Want to add your favorite recipe??
Contact us at:
http://www.living-foods.com/contact.html

Web Site Design and Hosting Special!
For a limited time, get your business/organization online for only $149 for
a full year.  Price includes design and hosting of a basic web site for one
year. For Details see:
http://www.onthewww.com/special.html
or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Have a Happy Turkey-Free Day!