RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:44:46 GMT
Hi Marcia,

In "The Eat Right Diet" / "Eat Right For Your Type", it is explained
that
lectins in wheat are particularly involved with upsetting the proper
use
of insulin in the body.  Adjusting your diet to avoid the lectins that
are  bad for your blood type could be greatly worthwhile.  Also
getting
to a good protein-fat-carbohydrate balance (noting the difference
between
hi- and low-glycemic foods, and limiting the hi-).
Good luck!
Lynton