RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 07:20:23 -0800
> If you ask me: you are finished with drinking after one mouthful be-
> cause it starts tasting so awful that you prefer to be thirsty instead
> of drinking this toxic water.
> I experienced this when I stayed in the U.S. The hotel used heavily
> chlorinated water. From then on I bought mineral water or asked for
> tap water (without Chlorine) when I was dining somewhere.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice any bleachy taste in the water, and being
folks who are always on the underside of the high cost of living we've
been drinking the water.  We have seven in the family and need a good
justification for expensive filters, bottled water, etc.  Looks like I
just found one though!  Mary J.

P.S.  Jean-Louis:  Have a fun trip!  I'd write something in German, but
I'm too rusty.