RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:00:27 -0800
a lo ha !
	 three foods i'd take with me now on a ship (or wherever):
		mango
		avocado
	super blue green algae

but if i had to choose three tree crops, i'd replace the
delightful pond scum with lemon.  for a long trip, i'd probably replace
avocado with the more easily stored almond.  just soak, perhaps peel, and
enjoy the queen of nuts!  closer to the rose, peach, and apple than to
other nuts.

	i've never had durian, but those who have can already tell due to
its conspicuous absence among the list.  mmm, perhaps a tropical trio of
durian, cherimoya, and mango?  ah, my fruitarian tendencies shine
through!  tree for me, tree for you.

treed,
	bodhi